At the Kaleidoscope Sanctuary Hub you will be able to speak to a friendly support worker, who will give you a safe space to talk. We will listen, support, offer advice and empower your recovery journey. This service offers face to face appointments, along with telephone, text and email support.
Our service runs from Hope Place which is situated on the High Street in West Bromwich and is designed to support you personally or if you are concerned about a family member or friend.
Our Kaleidoscope Sanctuary Hub is available 365 days a year during the following hours:
Monday to Friday 18.00 – 23.00
Saturday and Sunday 12.00- 23.00
Who is eligible to access the Kaleidoscope Sanctuary Hub?
- Over 18 years of age.
- Have a home to return to following attending.
- Have the capacity to make an informed decision regarding support.
- Willing to work with the staff.
- Identified as having primary mental health needs.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support individuals who are intoxicated or have any immediate physical health needs.
How can Kaleidoscope Sanctuary Hub help?
- Give the space and time to talk in a non-judgemental environment.
- Work with you to reduce any immediate pressures.
- Provide advice and signposting to specialist services, catering for individual needs.
- Support you to manage your mental health and discuss coping strategies.
- Let you know about tools and techniques that may reduce the intensity of your feelings – we can even demonstrate some to you.
How can the service be accessed?
If you contact us outside of these hours your query will be responded to the next working day.
Although our hub is open until 11pm, we take our last call at 10.30pm, therefore we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.