You might find you need round-the-clock support to help with your mental health. Our 10-bedroom residential home offers 24-hour care to help you live comfortably and as independently as possible.
At Nicholl Grange, our friendly team of Residential Support Workers will work with you to develop your skills so that you can live your life to the fullest. During your time with us you will be supported to:
- Budget your money and learn how to save for holidays, activities, and everyday items
- Develop and improve your cooking skills, including menu planning and food budgeting whilst also learning about good nutrition and hygiene
- How to use laundry equipment and look after the environment you live in
- Access community activities, clubs and support groups which you enjoy
- Develop your everyday skills and confidence to be as independent as possible
We will ensure all your medical and social care needs are monitored and attended to. Should you need further care or support, we work in partnership with community teams and organisations and can signpost to these if necessary.
Nicholl Grange consists of 10 rooms (two are en-suite and eight have wash basin facilities). There is also a communal upstairs bathroom. All our rooms are individually furnished and decorated, and you can personalise them to make them your own. Upon your arrival you will be given a key to your own room and the front door.
There are two lounges for you to relax and watch television, play games in or just have a natter with other residents, as well as a dining room, kitchen and laundry area.
A lovely large garden sits at the rear of the home for you to enjoy where you can join in with gardening, planting and growing vegetables.
Next to the main building is a block of four self-contained flats. These form part of our Independent Living Service for people who are able to live a little more independently but still need 24-hour support. It also prepares people before they are able to move back into the community.
Nicholl Grange is situated near to the centre of West Bromwich and has good public transport links.
For more information please email Vicki Fox, Care Services Manager: