By leaving a gift in your Will, you’ll be helping to ensure people continue to get the mental health and wellbeing support they need, no matter what their situation.
Leaving a legacy gift can help us to:
- Support recovery for people experiencing ill-health
Promote independence; support inclusion and facilitate community integration and participation for people with health problems
- Raise awareness of mental health issues, challenge stigma and promote positive health and wellbeing
FAQs What information will my solicitor require
By taking a few simple steps today and remembering Kaleidoscope Plus Group with a gift in your Will, you can help us be there for every person affected by mental ill health both now and in the future.
Different Types of Gifts
If you would like to leave a gift to Kaleidoscope Plus Group, your solicitor will be able to explain the different ways you can leave a legacy.
A share of your estate
A percentage or share of your estate. Even leaving 1% of your estate will have a huge impact on the support and services we can offer and still leaves 99% to your family and loved ones.
A specific amount
A pecuniary gift is a specific sum of money e.g. £500.
A specific item
A specific item is something personal such as a car, jewellery or a piece of furniture. It could be a home, a bank account, or shares. Your solicitor will help you think about your assets.
To request more information please fill out the contact form below.